MyKlovr, an AI based platform to
help high school students get into better colleges
MyKlovr is a virtual counselor for college bound students.
We utilize artificial intelligence and data science to provide personalized college counseling and the very best tools and resources to help students maximize their chances of college admissions.
- ‘which college should I choose?’,
- ‘what are my chances of getting into college?’,
- ‘what should I do to get into the college of my dreams?’
- ‘how will I be able to afford to pay for college?’.
Your high school guidance counselor is not available at all hours to answer your questions and help you through the process of preparing for college applications even on the weekend, but myKlovr is. Our assistance and resources aren’t only helpful to the students we are advising, but to the parents who are not sure what to do next, and the college counselors who may have more students to advise than they can handle.
Help is here!
Available as a mobile-friendly website, myKlovr is the virtual guidance counselor that helps you become the best you that you can be.
Using myKlovr is easy
You set the pace and myKlovr guides you. Just follow these basic steps and you’re on your way to college admission success:
- Complete Your Student Portfolio
Tell us about you. This allows myKlovr to provide you with personalized recommendations.
- Find Best Colleges for You
Discover colleges that fit your profile and build your reach, match and safety college lists.
- Receive Recommendations
MyKlovr recommends areas of focus and resources to help increase your chances of getting into college.
- Stay on the Right Path
Your parents can support you. MyKlovr helps you track your progress so you always know where you stand with tasks you need to accomplish.
MyKlovr College Acceptance Promise
MyKlovr’s artificial intelligence engine will work with you to identify the best-fit colleges for you, develop your college application plan and establish a roadmap of goals and milestones for you to increase your acceptance chances. MyKlovr is fully committed to making your journey to college a success.
That is why myKlovr makes this unique Promise to its users:
We will return to you all the fees paid for your myKlovr subscription if you are not admitted to any college from a tier that matches your profile.*
MyKlovr College Acceptance Promise is made possible by the first-ever educational, contractual liability insurance policy that AXA XL Insurance designed specifically for Student Global LLC.
*Terms and conditions apply
Goals & Lifelong Learning
Learning is a lifelong endeavor. MyKlovr is an artificial intelligence enabled college advisor that helps you break down your journey into personalized goals and increases your chances of getting into the college of your dreams.
- Holistic Student PortfolioMyKlovr’s virtual counselor helps unlock your full potential. Start with a comprehensive student portfolio. At the end of your college preparation, your myKlovr profile becomes your showcase college application portfolio.
- College FinderWith this advanced college finder, you will find colleges that best match your profile and meet your expectations. Build your reach / match / safety college lists and receive college prep guidance relative to your college choices.
- Custom RecommendationsEvery college bound student's learning needs are different. Your virtual college counselor offers you Personalized Artificial Intelligence Recommendations based upon your capability and your college preferences.
- Assisted Action PlanThe myKlovr virtual counselor accompanies your planning and execution step by step, nudges you when necessary, and provides insightful yet comforting help as you clear hurdles on your way to college admissions.
- Financial ReadinessPaying for college is a major concern for most families. Find out how you and your parents can prepare financially so that you can afford the best possible college for you. Learn about available financing solutions and how to use them.
- Personalized MarketplaceNeed help achieving your goals? There are plenty of resources available out there but choosing those that are right for you is not easy. The myKlovr Marketplace will soon suggest educational goods and services relevant to you.
Goals Focused Networking
Parents can connect with their children on myKlovr. Soon the myKlovr Mentors network will also bring together in one single location school faculty, tutors, etc. to support students, provide input, feedback, endorsements and encouragement. Keeping in touch with others who can offer assistance and advice keeps the student motivated during the daunting admissions process!
Create your college application portfolio and soon share it with your Mentors and colleges.
Get insights from our college database and use our tools for personalized recommendations.
Review your goal recommendations, set up your action plan and soon involve your Mentors.
Testimonials & Reviews
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, AXA XL partners with those who move the world forward. We have created insurance products that enable sharing economy companies like myKlovr as part of their customer value proposition. We believe that the tailored contractual liability insurance that we designed for myKlovr – a first in the educational industry – is a game changer and a preview of things to come. This policy enables the myKlovr College Acceptance Promise – a money-back guarantee – and is an additional source of assurance, a great complement to the myKlovr virtual college counseling and helps Student Global LLC further expand the value that they offer to families through their unique after-tax employee benefit.
- Jason Harris
Chief Executive, Global Property & Casualty, AXA XL
MyKlovr is the first platform to link personalized goals to a vast array of powerful resources to get the individual to meet those goals. It's a fully integrated hub and network that is poised to ensure all the success the student wants - from admissions to professional development. This tool is much needed and it is finally here.
- Sergio Costa
Director of Online Learning - CUNY School of Public Health
I am convinced myKlovr represents the future of college counseling. It already does a better job offering individualized college admissions advice than most public school college counselors. It provides valuable advice to students for a fraction of the cost of engaging a private college counselor. It marks the first real and tangible progress in leveling the socio- economic playing field of educational opportunity in our nation’s history.
- Dr. Michael J. Youmans
Private Guidance Counselor
My name is Jacklyn, and I have been using myKlovr for 8 months. I am so glad I found it because now I am on the right track to get accepted into my dream school! Before myKlovr, I was not confident about college. Now, I am a lot more organized and am improving my GPA and involvement in extracurriculars to keep me on track, as myKlovr recommended.
- Jacklyn M.
12th grader from Gallatin, MO
I wasn’t interested in myKlovr until I have come to realize that it can be the biggest help in my life when it comes to choosing colleges. I think if more high school students knew about myKlovr, that it could positively impact their college search process. I am so happy I found myKlovr, it is so helpful when preparing for college.
- Gloria S.
11th grader from Albany, CA
Are you a high school student who is having trouble with the college application process like me? Are you wondering which option is best for you? MyKlovr is the best tool that I have found. I also believe it will be the perfect platform to flourish your application. I am so glad I have found it because now I am on the right track to get accepted into my dream school!
- Deepankar C.
12th grader from Bronx, NY
My name is Savanna. I have been using myKlovr for several months. MyKlovr gives me confidence because it helps me prepare when choosing a college.
- Savanna S.
12th grader from Leeton, MO
Getting into college has never been so easy, fun, and affordable!
Start early. Your college preparation will be easier, and your student profile will have time to exponentially grow, transforming into a gem of a college application.